Chapter 11

Flashback continues..



Shyam's ringtone revived Anjali from the shock. 

"Aap jaiye.. I will answer this call and come." Shyam told Dadi.

Making sure Dadi was out of the terrace, Shyam answered the call in a low voice unaware Anjali was there in the corner listening to his conversation.



"How many times I have told you not to call in this number.."

"............"

"Don't act smart with me, don't forget I am your boss. "

"............"

"You only let them escape that day, I got into big trouble because of that.. You people did not follow my orders correctly. If you had done your work properly, Arnav Singh Raizada must have been dead by now. Now after creating all these mess for me you think I will give you extra money? "

.....................

"See .... I am planning something else.. If you can wait patiently some more time then I can help you.  If you try to play smart then you what will happen right... ?"

.....................

"I don't care..  Once I get the control of  everything, I will tell you what to do.. We have to carefully plan our movements. I cannot let our plan ruin like last time...You have no idea how much money I am going to get hold of if this plan works out.."

....................

"You better be.. You know what happened to Shashi Gupta right? The same will happen if someone tries to mess with me."

...................

"you don't have to worry about that,  I have got CCTV installed all over Shantivan. I have my eyes on them..."

.....................

"So far everything is good. Now don't call me to this number. I will call you once I finalize everything.."

He cut the call and left the terrace keeping the phone in his pocket.



    Anjali could hear the thud of her own heartbeat sounding heavily in her ears. Anger and panic bubbled within her. How come she did not release the real face of her husband? He tried to kill her beloved brother. Khushiji was pleading her to believe her that day. But she did not believe her. 

    Dadi tweaked the truth of Garima Aunty because of the lies Shyam fed her. Her brother's chance of happiness after years of agony was ruined because of her. How could she be so selfish? She was refusing to take food demanding her husband's re-entry into the house. She indirectly helped Shyam to carry out his plan successfully.

    Her brother loved her more than his own life , She didn't believe him also. And what was Shyam saying about Khushiji's babuji?  How many crimes he must have committed to carry on this facade of a devoting husband? Did she even know her husband? And he is observing everyone in shantivan.. 

God... What she will do now? Her brothers were not here. How can she deal with that monster alone? A mix of Anger and sadness is what she felt when she heard the one sided conversation of her husband. But now she felt fear enveloping her replacing her anger. He is capable of harming her family.. No.. She cannot let that happen.

Her legs turned to jelly and She was quickly sweating. With great difficulty She went down the second staircase which was leading to the backyard of the house taking support from the banister. 

She stopped on her track when she saw a male figure was standing on his back a few feet away.

Love,
ST




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blurred Colors : One Shot

There will never be another you- Chapter 11

There will never be another you - Chapter 13